PARTNERSHIP WITH FAMILIES
It is the policy of Little Voyagers Childcare to promote the active participation of parents in the planning and development of the service, valuing parents as the first educators of their children.
Procedures to encourage parental involvement
- Regular meetings are held with parents
- Parents are provided with a handbook giving details of the service before the child starts at the service.
- Parents are encouraged to be involved in decisions about policies and procedures operated by the service, and any other aspect of the service that affects their child
- Parents are welcome to visit the service at any time
- Staff members are available to discuss any concerns a parent may have regarding their child and the service
Parents are invited to contribute in other appropriate ways to the successful development of the service, e.g becoming a member of Ardfert Community Council CLG Committee or a fundraising sub-committee.